Longer Life Air Alkaline Battery
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Air Alkaline batteries involve a unique process which enables the battery to last longer than conventional alkaline types. They are more cost effective than standard zinc carbon batteries.
- Air Alkaline batteries give an almost constant controlled voltage throughout their life. This means site Lamps will perform to their optimum capability for a much longer period than is possible for ordinary batteries.
- These factors combine to mean less maintenance and supervision with an increase in confidence. Less frequent battery changing means overall greater on-site safety.
- 25 AmpH.
- They also maintain high output under low temperatures down to minus 20°C therefore especially useful now that local authorities are under pressure to decrease their levels of toxic waste production and this type of battery are cheaper to dispose of.
- Each cell is inidually voltage tested primary life tested and final tested.
- Air Alkaline batteries have a two year shelf life.
- image for illustration purposes only