Amber Uniflash Lamp - no photocell
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
UniFLASH 6 volt High Intensity Strobe Single Battery Hazard Warning Lamp
- The UniFLASH is a single battery operated strobe high intensity hazard warning lamp designed and manufactured to provide a highly visible warning
- The lamp is manufactured as a 60 flashes per minute unit with a 360°
- Optional photocell control for dawn/dusk switching is available
- Mounting Options: The UniFLASH is supplied with the following mounting options as standard equipment:
- Fixing bolt for securing to barrier systems etc
- Loop for cable tie or similar to permanently attach lamp to post etc
- Integral cone mounting bracket which folds down and is clipped to lamp body. An additional steel mounting bracket may also be fitted if requested. 3143: Part 2 :1990
- The lamp operates at 6 volts and draws a current consumption of 135 mA.
- The lamp body is made of high impact000 candelas. Electronics are manufactured using high grade components to ensure reliable service in all conditions the circuit assembly being coated with a clear conformal shield.
- Each circuit is fully 'soak' tested for 24 hours at a 55°C ambient temperature